Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Hi everyone, I have been super busy here lately. I have been spring cleaning. Yes I am aware that it is not yet spring, but I needed a head start. I have tackled the kid's room, bathroom, kitchen, and my room. I am desperately trying to organize all of my "junk". As a general rule I am not a hoarder. When it comes to my projects, and art I throw away NOTHING!!! So I spent my entire day yesterday going through bins of fabrics, folding, sorting, and repacking them. Today I will tackle the endless odds and ends of my craft room. By Friday of next week I intend to have every toy, bead, button, scrap of paper, and everything else nicely tucked away in hand sewn pocket caddies. Wish me luck, and pray the endless amount of things I own doesn't send me back to the doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment