Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Just Checking In


I had a busy day today. I am usually not a morning person, however this morning I was on top of my game! I got up, did a load of  laundry, got myself and the kids dressed, and put on my makeup (this is huge as I haven't worn makeup in months!). All while drinking my coffee. All of this was done, and we were out the door within an hour. Then I dropped the kids off at my cousins, and headed to walmart.
I got home put away groceries, and did all the fun housewife stuff. I am just now sitting down. Yes I know no one really wants to hear about my boring day, but I figured I would get in the habit of checking in daily. So you guys that was my day.  Now to finish it out I am going to check out the $5 fashion website, and look for easy sew patterns on pinterest. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment