Sunday, February 16, 2014

 Getting Back to Good

This is my second week on antidepressants. I have been running around cleaning EVERYTHING.  I found a lot of tossed away "junk" that I've cleaned, and repurposed. No I did not go dumpster diving. My family has a lot of things they don't use, and have just stored it all up. Things I've found.....

Wine Rack ....turned toilet paper holder
Assorted jars of many shapes... candles
Plates... I love having a mix match assortment of dishes
Coffee cups... One again love dishes
Pretty mixing bowls
Baskets
Bins


My plans for this week is organizing, crafting, and homeschooling.

Depression knocked me for one hell of a loop. I was sad, angry, hurt, desperate, tired, pale, and a whole slew of other symptoms. I was terrified of antidepressants because my past experience has been horrible.I gained 100 pounds and slept 18 hours a day at one point. This medicine has been amazing for me. I'm finally getting back to good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment